Monday, December 7, 2009

Isayahism for today 12.7.09

Isayah: Hey Ma, guess what I got for my birthday this weekend?
Me: hmmm...I dunno, what?
Isayah: GUESS!!
Me: Um, new clothes?
Isayah: Nope.
Me: Uh, a new bike?
Isayah: Nope.
Me: okaaay...ummm...*staring at his fresh shape up*....a hair...cut?
Isayah: *gas face*
Me: oh. ok. um, did you get some money?
Isayah: Nope. C'mon, you get 17 more guesses!
Me: Wait, wha? *super gas face* I give up.
Isayah: I got new shoes, Nike of course. I got Call of Duty, which is so vicious I wanna break out my xbox and play it right now IN THE CAR! I also got a fresh new Sidekick, with a new number, from my dad but he didn't give me the charger because the charger is in his car and his girlfriend K******* has the keys to his car at her house, but his car was left at his girlfriend J*****'s house...and he can't get to it right now...

Me: *Blink* *Blink* *super gas face with flared nostrils*
Happy Birthday, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment