Thursday, June 24, 2010

Isayahism #482657

Isayah: Ma, OMG, you will not believe the day I had in school today! Ok. I have good news, good news, and the best news. Which do you want first?

Me: Gimme the good news first.

Isayah: Ok. The good news is TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Me: Ok, lol. What's the good news?

Isayah: Ok. The other good news is our teacher is feeding us McDonald's for breakfast tomorrow, then we're doing fun projects in Language Arts, then it's PIZZA PARTY TIME!!!

Me: *gasp!* Are you gonna save me a slice?? *salivating already*

Isayah: Mom. You're, like, old. I'm in the 4th grade, and the pizza party is only for our 4th grade class.  I mean, we'll be leaving school at 11 o'clock anyway. do you honestly think i could save you a slice of pizza and not eat it before you get home at 5:30?? do you know how much I like to EAT?? *eye roll*

Me: *Gas Face* Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment