Saturday, March 23, 2013

Congratulations RayBozz!

A few weeks back, one of my favorite people in the WHOLE wide world won backstage passes on IG to see one of HER favorite artists in the WHOLE wide world, Fantasia Barrino. Y'all know how I luuuuuuhs me some Beyonce'? Well that's how my girl RayBozz luuuhs her some Fantasia. Nobody BET NOT mess wit Ray's Tasia, honey! After making her way backstage to take pics with Fantasia live and in living color, Ray entered one of the pics she took with 'Tasia into a contest for the Centric channel to possibly win tickets to the Soul Train Music Awards. We voted and voted and voted for her pic, and she NAILED IT!!

RayBoogie won tickets to the Soul Train Music Awards!!! Aaawwwwww Jeah!

*hits my dougie, not even caring that the dougie is about 239,065 years old by now*

Ray and I have a makeup session scheduled for 2 weeks from now so I KNOW we're gonna set it off up in that munneh! I wonder if they gave her tickets to bring her makeup artist with her....

#JustSayin

Congratulations, RayBozz, I know you're gonna have TONS AND TONS of fun, especially now that T.I. and his guns ain't allowed back at that show...

O_o

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I love it. You are one awesome chic. Can't wait to see you for my makeup session. I'm excited!!! You are one talented lady. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...loving the love! Congrats again Ray!

    ReplyDelete