Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Hair!

So here's my newest install. its not the 'outta depression hair' i posted about a few weeks ago. That hair was, in a word, disastrous. it was soft and beautiful that first day. But, after that it was a tangled, matted, high maintenance nightmare! Never again!

This hair, on the other hand, is a dream. I've gone back to synthetic hair (the 'depression' hair was my attempted return to human/indian remy hair) and instantly remember why. this hair is soft, manageable, and very low maintenance. I put it in, combed out the curls with a wide tooth comb, and haven't even thought about it since. no combing, no products, nothing. zilch. for good measure (read: to feel like a grown up) i tie it up in a satin scarf at night...but even if i didn't, it would still look the same. I just don't want lint and crap to get in it from the linens, lol.

Heavenly, this hair also matches my natural curl pattern perfectly! As you can see, I'm growing my natural hair out, and it is the easiest thing to just twist the hair i left out (my horse shoe) up into bantu knots with hair lotion at night, and not worry about how it will blend when i take them out in the morning. I think this might be my rest-of-the-summer hair.

Loves it!!


I was just telling Taya on Sunday that I have no idea how I will wear my hair in the fall since I'm wearing all the big heavy hairstyles during the summer months, lol. No worries....i still have plenty in the arsenal to choose from. And as long as Keri Hilson and Beyonce Knowles are alive and working, I'll never run out of style inspirations!

Oh, and here's the link to the hair: it's called the Temptation curl

http://www.amazon.com/Shake-Freetress-Equal-Temptation-Weave/dp/B002QDYX9S

1 comment: