Friday, August 6, 2010

Quote of the Day

A few years back, I went through a phase where I collected motivational quotes and sayings. At one point, I challenged myself to make one up: a quote or saying that encompassed all that I believe about life and living.
Here's what I came up with:

"God does all things decent and in order. He will never do what is unnecessary and for this reason we must always remember that nothing in life is left to chance, that ALL things happen for a reason. Whether we choose to acknowledge the reason, ignore the reason, use the reason to our advantage, or even care about the reason is entirely up to us. Some might opt to not believe in God altogether. Whatever the choice, know this: Whether God exists or not, we will only pass through this life once, so take care to choose wisely."

No comments:

Post a Comment