Friday, December 10, 2010

What is the worst and best relationship you have ever been in?

the best relationship I've ever been in was with a person who is my complete complement. The yin to my yang, even in ways I didn't realize until much later. Just knowing him has upgraded my entire life, tenfold, and I learned so much from him. He allowed me to just be the real me at all times, and his laughter fed my spirit. He made me want to be my best self, not for him, but for life.
The worst relationship was one that I stayed in for too long, for all the wrong reasons. It was one in which I didn't grow very much in the right directions, I spent more time trying to manage it than I did enjoying it, and spent a lot of time unhappy. It was, however, a learning experience and I have no regrets about it.

Only ask what you really wanna know, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment