Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hmmm..what to wear, what to wear?

As usual, it's almost my birthday, I want to wear a bangin ass dress...and haven't got a clue which one to actually buy. *smh* Will I ever learn??

Here are some of my favorites:



Dear Amber Riley:
 
I simply adore you in this dress. Will you take it off so I can wear it for my birthday party? Please and thank you. Great.







Another favorite (from Torrid) that I've been drooling over since, like, November:


Then I found this one on the Igigi site:



Monif C has amazing dresses that I'd love to try but, quite frankly, my money ain't there yet. Not $300 for a damn birthday dress that I'ma wear once. No ma'am. Nuh uh. ShutItDown. buuuut, you know what I have been DYING to do, secretly?? These!!:

Yasssss Hunty! I'm so serious about these gloves!! Oh, and lets not forget these droolers:


I saw this fly beyotch on MadisonPlus a few weeks ago, and this heffa showed up in one of my dreams a few nights ago. in the dream, I was chasing her down a dark alley trying to take the dress off her in public:

Biiiitch, YASSSS! You BETTA werk in dat bodyglide ass green dress! I want that dress so bad!! That shat is layed like FIRST CLASS WHORE!!

-____-

Shit just got real. Cuz I probably won't be wearing NOT NA'N ONE of these dresses. *smh sadly*

What do you guys think? should I try for a dress last minute, or chalk it up to jeans and cute top?

2 comments:

  1. I suspect that whatever you wear will be glamalicious so get it in lady! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete