Saturday, February 11, 2012

The hair I'm drooling over right now

Dear Sy Smith,

wherefore art thouest mane of glory so fabulous?? It doth dazzle me. *le sigh*

I found this over on Grown Folks Music and I can't stop thinking about it. 



























Everything about this photo is LIFE: The hair, the glasses, the jewelry, the perky tatas, that 'I Know I'm All The Shit' fierce ass attitude that the naked eye cant see but those of us who have that same eyebrow can see.

Yass GAHD!!!

I WILL find this hair. And I just may wear it all year. Bwahahaha! Who am I tryna fool?? I can barely keep a sew-in for two straight weeks!! But a girl can dream, can't she. Damn, stop hatin! But no, seriously, I do know that she's a natural goddess and that most, if not all, of this is her real hair. But I'm still gonna look for something as close to this as I can find; y'all know I got the Chinese Connection! Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment