Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Isayahism for today: 12/14/09

At Roy Rogers having dinner, Isayah ordered chicken strips.  I'd brought my sub from Blimpie in to eat with him.
After I'd eaten my sub, I tried one of his chicken strips and it was so extra yummy, that i wanted to order one.  Of course, the cashier informed me, they only sell them in 3's. for 3.79.

I reach into my pocket, but I only have 3 $1 bills on me, no change.  Digging deep into my coat pocket, I discovered a HANDFUL of Laser Tag tokens and I pull them out to inspect. 

Before i can even get in close to see if there's maybe a random quarter mixed in the bunch, he says

"Don't even think about it."

Me: *innocently* What?

"Do NOT take those laser tag tokens up to the register and embarrass me by trying to buy chicken with them."

Me: "hahahahaha! What? What are you talkin about?? I was just gonna--"

"No Mom! They have no cash value. NONE. You can't even buy sunflower seeds with them. the cashier won't take them. You're just gonna look CRAZY! just...Stop it. and Sit DOWN!"

Me: Sigh. *smh* Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment