Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long Hair and Blue Eyes

Yup, that's me today. rockin the long straight look with interesting blue eyeshadow. It took a while to put it together because I used the BB Color Corrector and Concealer kit which I usually don't do cuz it takes so long.  This morning was no exception. it took forever because you have to apply, then wait for it to set, then do it all over again.  or maybe that's just me.  *crickets*  I hate having dark circles under my eyes!! Grrrrr! As if wearing makeup wasn't involved enough as it is! *HEAVY SIIIIIGH*

Anyway, this morning amid a flurry of activity involving the maintenance man and scrambled eggs, I completed this look before work.  I was so wishing I had remembered to take pictures of the step-by-step process, but I didn't have time.  Cuz, to look at it, it looks very minimal, like it took no time (i hate when that happens) but it took me a minute to finish.

Have a looksy:

Eyes closed so you can see the close up.  This is a combination of about 5 different colors, including the inner corner color...







And the mandatory profile shot:






The second shot is just me, doin what I do best, lol. I swear, i pose more than Diddy! But, no really, I wanted to give a full frontal shot so  you can see how it looks on.

The last shot is me trying to get a close up of my favorite winter blush, Format.  Ginger had asked about it yesterday, but I didn't have any pictures.  it looks very faint in this picture, but i applied it much heavier than I normally do...and you can still barely see it.   MAC is not allowing me to save the picture so I can show you, but the site has Format described as "Format:  Pinkish-brown (Frost)".  I swear it looks darker in person, but I guess you'll have to take my word for it.

The liner, mascara, powder, and liner are the usual, lip gloss is some random Sephora pinkish-clear gloss I found lying around. 

I'm really excited about buying new makeup next week!  Hang tight, kiddies! I'll have more pictures soon. I think tomorrow I'll do a glamorous vintage look. I'm feelin kinda classic today...we'll see what happens.

Keep your head to the sky, Love. Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment