Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Confession: I could use this as another excuse

So, my apt complex just informed me that if I become a full time student--according to my credits--I will have to move. Are they serious?  is it that they wanna hold me down (shakes fist in the air at The Man) or is it that I wasn't aware I lived in Gov't controlled housing and am now getting the squeeze of their limitations and not liking it?

I'm thinking...the latter. Am I ever gonna finish my degree? It kinda defeats the purpose of using it as a backup plan if you don't really ever have it *looks left/right*.  Its not that I don't want to. I do. I really do. I've always wanted to complete my degree and pledge in an alumni chapter of my favorite sorority. It just doesn't look like it'll be any time soon, espECIALLY if i keep living here.

Sigh. I will finish. Soon.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment